- This event has passed.
GMAT® Prep Course Schedule – Summer 2017
August 15, 2017 - September 21, 2017
One of our students said: ” I just want to say big Thank You for the amazing course, I owe you my score, thank you so much.” Actually he doesn’t owe us anything it is “When Hard Work meets Professionalism”, a higher score is guaranteed.
As you know The Graduate Management Admission Test is a Computer Adaptive Test. The GMAT® does not measure business knowledge or skill, nor it does measure intelligence. The GMAT® intends to assess certain analytical, writing, quantitative, verbal, and reading skills in English for use in admission graduate management programs.
More than 2,900 universities and institutions use the GMAT® exam as a part of the selection criteria for their programs like the graduate management programs, MBA, Master of Accountancy, and Master of Finance Program.
It can be taken up to 5 times a year. Each attempt must be at least 16 days apart.
For what preceded above, We as the exclusive Kaplan providers in Lebanon we added a new GMAT® course with more exclusive features and in depth-content to our already highly rated GMAT® prep course. We designed to you two prep options to help you to get the most out of each and everyone of you. You can plan your GMAT® prep course by either choosing the live instruction course or the private sessions option.
|Date||Study Session||Time||Cumulative Hours|
|Tuesday, August 15, 2017||Classroom Session 1||6:00 pm – 9:00 pm||3|
|Thursday, August 17, 2017||Classroom Session 2||6:00 pm – 9:00 pm||6|
|Tuesday, August 22, 2017||Classroom Session 3||6:00 pm – 9:00 pm||9|
|Thursday, August 24, 2017||Classroom Session 4||6:00 pm – 9:00 pm||12|
|Tuesday, August 29, 2017||Classroom Session 5||6:00 pm – 9:00 pm||15|
|Thursday, August 31, 2017||Classroom Session 6||6:00 pm – 9:00 pm||18|
|Tuesday, September 5, 2017||Classroom Session 7||6:00 pm – 9:00 pm||21|
|Thursday, September 7, 2017||Classroom Session 8||6:00 pm – 9:00 pm||24|
|Tuesday, September 12, 2017||Classroom Session 9||6:00 pm – 9:00 pm||27|
|Thursday, September 14, 2017||Classroom Session 10||6:00 pm – 9:00 pm||30|
|Tuesday, September 19, 2017||Classroom Session 11||6:00 pm – 9:00 pm||33|
|Thursday, September 21, 2017||Classroom Session 12||6:00 pm – 9:00 pm||36|
* Please note that this schedule could be subject to change or, on rare occasions, cancellation; Test Prep institute will notify you if this occurs.
- 48+ hours of live interactive teaching from our best instructors.
- 6 scheduled 3-hour sessions.
- The GMAT Channel, including 30+ hours of unique instruction, a Kaplan exclusive.
- New Study Plan that will provide you with personalized recommendations based on your performance during the course.
- A Kaplan exclusive!
- Through our partnership with Pearson VUE, you’ll be able to take a Kaplan practice test at the actual testing facility you’ll use on Test Day so you’ll know exactly what to expect.
- Another Kaplan exclusive!
- Get 30+ hours of live, highly-interactive unique instruction on everything from the basics to advanced topics taught live and online by Kaplan’s highest rated faculty.
- Over 140 hours of instruction and practice.
- 5,000+ practice questions.
- 9 full-length computer adaptive tests (CATs) that replicate the actual exam experience.
Books & Apps:
- GMAT Premier: Course Book Edition and GMAT Pocket Reference.
- Complete Start-to-Finish MBA Admissions Guide.
With us your laptop or mobile device becomes the classroom and in the class, all you have to do is to raise your hand, and team of teachers are ready to answer your live GMAT® questions during class.
You will manage your time, you will prep easier, smarter, and faster.
- Test Prep Institute
- 01 346 550