IELTS Prep Course Fall I 2018
January 23 - February 20
One of our students once said ” I was very comfortable in the exam. I prepared in a smart way with you guys. I owe you my score, Big Thanks.”
Actually he owes us nothing. It is when “his Hard Work meets our Professionalism.”
That is Kaplan, the world leader…
IELTS is the world’s most popular English language test for those wanting to study higher education in an English-speaking country. It is an all around assessment of a student’s English abilities. This exam is utilized by both governmental and educational institutions worldwide.Enroll now to our IELTS course.
This program is right for you if:
- You want to better your English skills and gain an internationally recognized English language qualification
- You might want to enter for university in the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or Canada
- You need a work visa for a country which accepts an IELTS score as proof of language proficiency
- You want to enhance your CV and improve your chance for professional success in the future
- You want to receive a Kaplan International English Certificate of Achievement documenting your language level and attendance
|Study Sessions||Time||Cumulative Hours|
|Tuesday, January 23, 2018||Practice Test 1||6:00 pm – 9:00 pm||Test|
|Thursday, January 25, 2018||Classroom Session 1||6:00 pm – 9:00 pm||3|
|Friday, January 26, 2018||Classroom Session 2||6:00 pm – 9:00 pm||6|
|Tuesday, January 30, 2018||Classroom Session 3||6:00 pm – 9:00 pm||9|
|Thursday, February 1, 2018||Classroom Session 4||6:00 pm – 9:00 pm||12|
|Friday, February 2, 2018||Practice Test 2||6:00 pm – 9:00 pm||Test|
|Tuesday, February 6, 2018||Classroom Session 5||6:00 pm – 9:00 pm||15|
|Thursday, February 8, 2018||Classroom Session 6||6:00 pm – 9:00 pm||18|
|Friday, February 9, 2018||*National Holiday*||*||*|
|Tuesday, February 13, 2018||Classroom Session 7||6:00 pm – 9:00 pm||21|
|Thursday, February 15, 2018||Classroom Session 8||6:00 pm – 9:00 pm||24|
|Friday, February 16, 2018||Practice Test 3||6:00 pm – 9:00 pm||Test|
|Tuesday, February 20, 2018||Classroom Session 9||6:00 pm – 9:00 pm||27|
Please note that this schedule could be subject to change or, on rare occasions, cancellations; Test Prep Institute will notify you if this occurs.
Learn about the different exam sections, the ways to maximize your exam time, and the types of questions on the IELTS exam. You will also practice reading, writing, listening and speaking, and improve your grammar and vocabulary.
We offer you the best resources:
- strategy and exercises Kaplan test prep books.
- In-depth answers and explanations.
- 500+ exercises.
- smart reporting system: performance summary to track the strengths and weaknesses for every student.
- personalized study plan.
- style your exam form the 1000+Qbank.
Get to know our Kaplan certified instructors: http://www.testprepinstitute.com/our-team/
If you can find a better offer kindly contact Sarah the admission’s officer on Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org, send her the difference and have your course for free
- Test Prep Institute
- 01 346 550