- This event has passed.
IELTS Prep Course Summer II 2017
July 13 - August 28
One of our students once said ” I was very comfortable in the exam. I prepared in a smart way with you guys. I owe you my score, Big Thanks.”
Actually he owes us nothing. It is when “his Hard Work meets our Professionalism.”
That is Kaplan, the world leader…
IELTS is the world’s most popular English language test for those wanting to study higher education in an English-speaking country. It is an all around assessment of a student’s English abilities. This exam is utilized by both governmental and educational institutions worldwide.Enroll now to our IELTS course.
This program is right for you if:
- You want to better your English skills and gain an internationally recognized English language qualification
- You might want to enter for university in the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or Canada
- You need a work visa for a country which accepts an IELTS score as proof of language proficiency
- You want to enhance your CV and improve your chance for professional success in the future
- You want to receive a Kaplan International English Certificate of Achievement documenting your language level and attendance
|Date||Study Session||Time||Cumulative Hours|
|Wednesday, August 2, 2017||Practice Test 1||5:00 pm – 8:00 pm||Test|
|Friday, August 4, 2017||Classroom Session 1||5:00 pm – 8:00 pm||3|
|Monday, August 7, 2017||Classroom Session 2||5:00 pm – 8:00 pm||6|
|Wednesday, August 9, 2017||Classroom Session 3||5:00 pm – 8:00 pm||9|
|Friday, August 11, 2017||Classroom Session 4||5:00 pm – 8:00 pm||12|
|Monday, August 14, 2017||Practice Test 2||5:00 pm – 8:00 pm||Test|
|Wednesday, August 16, 2017||Classroom Session 5||5:00 pm – 8:00 pm||15|
|Friday, August 18, 2017||Classroom Session 6||5:00 pm – 8:00 pm||18|
|Monday, August 21, 2017||Classroom Session 7||5:00 pm – 8:00 pm||21|
|Wednesday, August 23, 2017||Classroom Session 8||5:00 pm – 8:00 pm||24|
|Friday, August 25, 2017||Practice Test 3||5:00 pm – 8:00 pm||Test|
|Monday, August 28, 2017||Classroom Session 9||5:00 pm – 8:00 pm||27|
Please note that this schedule could be subject to change or, on rare occasions, cancellations; Test Prep Institute will notify you if this occurs.
Learn about the different exam sections, the ways to maximize your exam time, and the types of questions on the IELTS exam. You will also practice reading, writing, listening and speaking, and improve your grammar and vocabulary.
This intensive course is highly focused on IELTS preparation. We also offer a supplementary course that aims to give you a strong grasp of general English, while also teaching you for the IELTS exam.
We offer you the best resources:
- strategy and exercises kaplan test prep books.
- In-depth answers and explanations.
- 500+ exercises.
- smart reporting system: performance summary to track the strengths and weaknesses for every student.
- personalized study plan.
- style your exam form the 1000+Qbank.
Get to know our Kaplan certified instructors: http://www.testprepinstitute.com/our-team/
If you can find a better offer kindly contact Sarah the admission’s officer on Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org, send her the difference and have your course for free.
- Test Prep Institute
- 01 346 550