MCAT ® Prep Course Schedule – Summer II 2017
June 5 - June 30
Prep Smarter, Score Higher…
The MCAT ® summer course is a revolutionary new way to prep for the MCAT ®. We have designed a course that fits all our students. It is not like a tutoring session and a teacher. It is way more than that. It is a customized prep program with an MCAT ® master as your personal guide that will help you prep smarter, easier, and faster.
Please, find us a great opportunity to help you pass the MCAT ® from the first go with a Higher Score Guarantee. It is guaranteed or ask for your money back.
Be confident, you are preparing with the world leader…
|Date||Day||Session Name||Session Content||Time||Cumulative Hours|
|5-Jun-17||Monday||Chem/Phys 1||Foundations of MCAT® Science||12:00 pm – 3:00 pm||3|
|7-Jun-17||Wednesday||CARS 1||Reading Passages||12:00 pm – 3:00 pm||6|
|9-Jun-17||Friday||Bio/Biochem 1||Attacking MCATV Science Questions||12:00 pm – 3:00 pm||9|
|12-Jun-17||Monday||Psych/Soc 1||Basic Science Research and Data||12:00 pm – 3:00 pm||12|
|14-Jun-17||Wednesday||Chem/Phys 2||Scientific Reasons on the MCATV||12:00 pm – 3:00 pm||15|
|16-Jun-17||Friday||CARS 2||Advanced Reasoning on CARS||12:00 pm – 3:00 pm||18|
|19-Jun-17||Monday||Bio/Biochem 2||Section-Wide Strategy and Answer Choice Analysis||12:00 pm – 3:00 pm||21|
|21-Jun-17||Wednesday||Psych/Soc 2||The Psychology Behind the Test||12:00 pm – 3:00 pm||24|
|23-Jun-17||Friday||Chem/Phys 3||Turning Practice into Points||12:00 pm – 3:00 pm||27|
|26-Jun-17||Monday||Bio/Biochem 3||Advanced Research and Experimental Design||12:00 pm – 3:00 pm||30|
|28-Jun-17||Wednesday||Science Capstone||MCAT® Skills in the Laboratory||12:00 pm – 3:00 pm||33|
|30-Jun-17||Friday||The Home Stretch||Countdown to Test Day||12:00 pm – 3:00 pm||36|
Please note that this schedule could be subject to change or, on rare occasions, cancellations; Test Prep Institute will notify you if this occurs
Cover all the content and skills on the MCAT®:
- 540+ hours of instruction and practice.
- 14 full length practice tests.
- The most available AAMC practice materials.
- Prep-on-the-go with digital books, a flashcard app, and Qbank.
Focus on the instruction you need the most:
- Unlimited access to the MCAT® Channel.
- Over 130 interactive science review videos.
- A personalized study plan that adjusts to your strengths and weaknesses.
- One-on-one tutoring services focused on your greatest areas of opportunity.
The Student Kit:
The MCAT® Channel: (The Online Resources)
- Design your own practice quizzes from the 1000+ MCAT® exercises.
- Style your questions, customize your exam and track your progress as you go (performance summary).
- Customize your study plan.
MCAT ® Printed Resources: (A complete MCAT ® Library)
- Kaplan’s best selling 7 book subject review.
- Lesson Book.
- High Yield Problem solving guide.
Only the Best:
All of our MCAT® private tutors are vetted and highly trained. Experience the difference of having an MCAT® master as the private tutor on your side.
Meet your tutor in person at a convenient location near you. Go over specific topics and create a personalized study plan together.
Get to know our Kaplan certified instructors: http://www.testprepinstitute.com/our-team/
If you can find a better offer kindly contact Sarah the admission’s officer on Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org, send her the difference and have your course for free.