SAT® Prep Course Schedule – Fall II 2017
November 4 - November 30
The SAT® is a requirement test for all American universities in Lebanon as well as to reputable universities in and outside Lebanon. It is a universal assessment test.
The SAT® seems like a hard, tricky, and long test. But we as Kaplan providers always look for the better, easier, and faster methods of problem solving to help you pass the test from the first go. Our work with students can even inspire them to aim higher and score higher to have the chance of being accepted for a full-scholarship package. A once in a lifetime opportunity.
Why will studying with us make you feel confident in you SAT® skills?
- We always assure the highest quality education with our “Higher Score Guarantee.” It is guaranteed or your money back.
- We set flexible course-schedules that best fit your busy day to day schedule.
- We will ensure your success by covering all the needed materials, techniques, and strategies that you have to know.
- We invested in top-rated Kaplan certified instructors who will provide you the optimal SAT learning environment. They will focus on each and every one of you by setting personalized study plans that tracks everyone’s weaknesses and strengths.
|Date||Study Sessions||Time||Cumulative Hours|
|Saturday, November 4, 2017||Diagnostic Test 1||9:00 am – 1:00 pm||Test|
|Monday, November 6, 2017||Classroom Session 1||5:00 pm – 8:00 pm||3|
|Wednesday, November 8, 2017||Classroom Session 2||5:00 pm – 8:00 pm||6|
|Monday, November 13, 2017||Classroom Session 3||5:00 pm – 8:00 pm||9|
|Wednesday, November 15, 2017||Classroom Session 4||5:00 pm – 8:00 pm||12|
|Saturday, November 18, 2017||Practice Test 2||9:00 am – 1:00 pm||Test|
|Monday, November 20, 2017||Classroom Session 5||5:00 pm – 8:00 pm||15|
|Wednesday, November 22, 2017||Classroom Session 6||5:00 pm – 8:00 pm||18|
|Monday, November 27, 2017||Classroom Session 7||5:00 pm – 8:00 pm||21|
|Wednesday, November 29, 2017||Classroom Session 8||5:00 pm – 8:00 pm||24|
|Thursday, November 30, 2017||Practice Test 3||9:00 am – 1:00 pm||Test|
* Please note that this schedule could be subject to change or, on rare occasions, cancellation; Test Prep institute will notify you if this occurs.
What you will get from this course?
- Contains book that cannot be purchased retail: Big Book of SAT®Practice Tests.
- Course book contains guidance on how books integrate seamlessly with classroom sessions.
- Course book and Big Book of SAT® Practice Tests are designed to be used in conjunction with Kaplan online resources.
- Premier book comes with e-book edition that reflects the most up-to-date content. (updated throughout year)
- Integrated with teacher training material and teacher editions of course books and slides for in class use by teachers.
- 6 full-length practice tests, which can be taken either paper-based or online
- 1,000+ practice questions.
- Smart Detailed® Report system. It tracks the progress of each user.
- 70+ hours of online practice and video-based content.
- Test customization (number of exercises, timed or not, proctored or not…)
We [the team] are a huge confidence booster, and with us you will never be nervous, and will perform at your best.
Get to know our Kaplan certified instructors: http://www.testprepinstitute.com/our-team/
If you can find a better offer kindly contact Sarah the admission’s officer on Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org, send her the difference and have your course for free.
- Test Prep Institute
- 01 346 550